1. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Nation?
2. What inspired you to join?
I couldn’t let the kids have all the fun and I’ve always wanted to play bass
3. What song do you enjoy playing most out of the set list?
Footsteps– the version with the jam section
4. What song would you like to add to the set list if you could?
Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran
5. What song would you like to bring back that is no longer on the set list?
6. Describe the atmosphere of the adult band in three words.
Fun, friendly and… forgetful?
7. What has been the most rewarding thing you have experienced with Nation?
Difficult to choose one so I’ll have to give you two. Playing with the main band and now learning quads
8. What is your favorite thing about Nation?
The positive vibes
9. What is the one thing you would improve about Nation?
To get rid of the insect attracting yellow tops!
10. What are your short-term and long-term goals for Nation?
Short-term- Nation winning Panorama
Long-term- The Pan Nation world tour!
2007 – Watched my daughter play for the first time and felt mixed emotions both pride and envy.
2011 – Joined Pan Nation adult group and started on bass.
2014 – Joined Lady Percush (the Pan Nation engine room)
2015 – Organised the 1st North London Blockorama
2016 – Played percussion in between waving at the cameras on the New Year’s Day parade
2017 – Played dancing queen on bass with the main band and started learning quads